Prep time: 5 mins
This cooling and refreshing salad with coriander standing in for the lettuce is great alongside spicy foods and BBQs.
- 1 bunch of coriander leaves with tender stems, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 celery stalks, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 small cucumbers or 1/2 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
Whisk vinegar, oil, sesame seeds and chilli flakes in a large bowl. Add coriander, celery, cucumber and spring onions. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.