Sweet Bell Pepper & Fennel Salad
Time: 10 mins
A delicious summer salad. It tastes better if left to sit in the refrigerator for an hour before serving.
- 450g mixed bell peppers, sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced thinly
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly
- 60g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried herbs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch of pepper
Slice the vegetables and add them to a serving bowl. Mix ingredients for the dressing. Toss together and taste to adjust seasoning. Add feta and toss. Serve.